Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do NOT Rub It In

Let me be clear about this from the very beginning, this is going to be a big long rant and I don't care who knows it.
Yesterday my mom said no -for no reason might I add- to an outing to the mall with my friends. They came home an hour ago rubbing it in. WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE TO RUB IT IN ALL THE TIME??? People always feel the need to rub it in my face when they have fun somewhere I haven't gone/could not go. EVERYONE. It's like I'm a bad eraser. Everyone has to rub everything in.
I swear to you it doesn't say "Hello, come tell me how awsome your day was because I wasn't there" on my forehead. And now I'm ticked off and frustrated at my mother because it's her fault I didn't go (NOT EVEN FOR A GOOD REASON) and I'm even more pissed at my friends because, DO YOU KNOW HOOW HARD IT IS TO SIT THERE AND BE HAPPY FOR THEM AS THEY BABBLE ON AND ON ON THE PHONE ABOUT HOW MUCH FUN THEY HAD WITHOUT ME WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF SENSITIVITY? BECAUSE MAYBE (you know, maybe) I REALLY WANTED TO BE THERE!!!!!! :| why are people so stupid sometimes?

AND TODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD DAY BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF MY SUMMER VACATION. DAMNITTTT!!!!

-.-' I am going to combust in a few minutes. I am trying to take my anger out on typing and not open my mouth because I am going to be very rude to someone.

:'( horrible horrible afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment