Friday, June 5, 2009

DivaDivaDivaDiiivaa!

YouLim's Korean song is severyly infectious.. it's what you would call feel-good music..
Aah i have dreams for this blog.. where im followed around and thrown comments at..

that is YET to happen..
I was honestly and truly COMPLETELY taken by Pres. Obama's speech yesterday.. being Egyptian, I felt extremely proud to have him come to Cairo give the speech there.. of all the other places he could've gone..
AND i agreed with him.. on everything. every single thing that came out of his mouth..
He was demoratic and fair and unbiased.. and it was honestly.. a wonderful speech..
made me wish i could open my mouth and have that much convincin power..
ANOTHER THING.. i have to get my ass working.. seriously... i mean. there are like.. exactly 2 more weeks of revision before our finals.. and im on here.. blogging.. SERIOUSLY? WHAT is my problemmm??
0.0
Argh.. anyways.. (: I love this blog for the picture power.. everything else.. well i'd love it more if i had visitors.. :S
Anywayyys

i gtg.. finish this. xx PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment